The best graphics settings of Marvel Galaxy Guardians

Configuring Galaxy Guardians Graphics - This guide will show you the best graphics settings for Guardians of the Marvel Galaxy for pc of low and middle-range games. You will have a more fluent experience in the game and could also help you eliminate several performance problems, such as FPS falls and random stutter problems.

Marvel Galaxy Galaxy Graphics Configuration Guide

The new Title of Action and Adventure in third person from Marvel, Guardians of the Galaxy, is finally available on all major game platforms. The game has managed to get some decent criticism in general, and it is doing it quite well until now.

It is quite clear that Marvel is trying to retreat his fans with this title. Especially, after the avengers, they urgently needed a game that redeemed their status. Fortunately, guardians of the galaxy has managed to do that work quite well until now. I played the game for almost 2 hours and I m enjoying it until now. However, I am not a fanatical of Square Enix. They have the habit of stopping the development of their games halfway. I still have not overcome the fact that they ruined an incredible game as OutRiders. It can be said that it had very few expectations for guardians of the galaxy.

Talking about the game, you can assume the Star-Lord control at Marvel s Guardians of the Galaxy, use the characteristic elementary weapon of him to fight against enemies and use his jet boots to fly or float. You have the obvious members of the Guardians team of the Galaxy (Gamora, Rocket Raccoon, Groot and Drax The Destroyer) next to you. But you can not play like them. They are controlled by IA, and everything you can do is emit several commands.

The game is decent and personally I loved the experience. But, there is one thing that I would like to say. Guardians of the galaxy is probably one of the least optimized titles I ve seen this year. You will see, all games AAA today suffer from errors, failures and mistakes, is quite common. This game also has those problems. But at a time like, when the GPUs are extremely expensive. A game as guardians of the galaxy, who barely manages to run 50 fps, in a GPU as 1650 Super, does not take place for excuses. Games like Far Cry 6 and Battlefield 2042 work much better than this.

Anyway, it s enough of Perorata. Let s see now the Guardians of the Galaxy Graphics Configuration Guide and see if it is possible to make this game run on a low-end GPU:

Graphics Configuration

Full Screen: Activated (It is always recommended to run the full screen, because it does not lose performance) Full screen Exclusive: Disabled (it will be difficult to minimize the game with this option activated) Resolution: 1920 × 1080 (These settings are only for a resolution of 1080p) Update frequency: 143 Hz (depends on the frequency of updating your monitor. If you have a 60 Hz monitor, choose 60 Hz) VSYNC: Deactivated (blocks the game at 30 fps after a scene, for some reason) Maximum update frequency: 144 (Again, I have selected this because I have a 144 Hz monitor. If you have a 60 Hz monitor, choose 60 Hz) Dynamic Resolution Objective: Off (The game will dynamically change the resolution to obtain the desired FPS. I will not recommend it unless you have a really low range GPU as a GTX 1050 Ti) Scale Resolution: 100 (Do not play with this. Download this could make the game blurred) AMD Fidelity FX CAS: 0% (I personally use this at 50% on my RTX 2060 and 3070 systems. I will not recommend it in low-end GPU) NVIDIA DLSS: OFF (You can use this if you have a NVIDIA GPU, but it loses enough detail. I personally do not use DLSS in any of my games) DLSS sharp: 20% (This is the optimal point in my opinion) Anisotropic texture filtering: anisotropic 4x (Download this will make the game look a bit irregular. If you increase it more, your GPU will be affected) Detail level: medium (can not be recommended low, since it makes the game blurred) Shade quality: Low (there is almost no difference between under and average, but there is a big difference between medium and high, and you will get a great impact on the performance in Alto )

Texture Quality: Low (For some reason, you can set this only low and high. There is no other available option. High is quite demanding. Therefore, low is your best option) Reflections with ray trace: deactivated (I do not even think about it, even my 3070 has problems with this configuration activated. This game has some crazy reflections) Transparent reflections with ray trace: (hahaha!) Reflections of the Screen Space: Off (Probably one of the most demanding environments of this game. Keep it off) Motion blur: deactivated (I do not like it, so I do not use it. Personal preference) Radial Blur: Deactivated (I do not like any type of blurred effect on my games) Chromatic aberration: deactivated (Why is this configuration?) Lens flash: on (I did not notice any drop in performance with this activated) Field depth: deactivated (you can activate this. I personally do not use this) Light Dispersion: High (I did not see any difference in performance)

Specifications of the test system

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x (not overclocked) Graphic processor: ZOTAC GTX 1650 Super RAM: 16 GB 3200 MHZ RAM G.SKILL TRIDENT Z Base plate: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (Wi-Fi) Cooler: Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240P Mirage Storage: SSD blue wd 1 tb Power supply: Corsair AX 1200W Gold power supply Screen: MSI OPTIX MAG241CR 144Hz | BenQ GW2480 IPS (double monitor settings) OS: Windows 10 of 64 bits Graphics Controller: NVIDIA Game Ready Controller 496.49

According to the minimum system requirements for Marvel s Guardians of the Galaxy, you need a GTX 1060 to run the game in the lowest possible settings. Therefore, trying the game at 1650 Super should give people a good idea about the optimization of the game.

Jetice performance analysis of Marvel Galaxy

minimum FPS (1% low) | Average FPS | FPS maximum --- | --- | --- 44 FPS | 52 FPS | 61 FPS.

First, let s look at how the game is seen with the previously given configuration:

Well, let me start by saying that the numbers you see on the table above, you will get them just after deleting the first level or planet. The problem with the first level is that developers have ensured that the first level awakens the interest of the players as much as possible. So they have made the first level extremely detailed. I was approaching the 40 fps at the first level of my 1650. You will notice significant drops in performance, whenever you use Rocket Raccoon s ability, and there are explosions on your screen. After crossing the first level, things improve a lot. Well, let s say, better for the GTX 1650 Super.

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy - How to BOOST FPS and Increase Performance on any PC

I do not think it makes sense to mention the performance of RTX 2060 and 3070 here, because the game works quite well with the maximum configuration in these GPU. I tried the game on my GTX 1050 IT and I could not even pass from the first level. The game was running at 20-30 fps, which was unpackable for me. I tried the game in the recommended controllers, by the way.

In general, I would say that developers still need to optimize the Marvel Galaxy Guardians. I regret it, but I will not be able to recommend a game that works well only in high-end GPU.

If you wish, you can see my video for the Galaxy Guardians of Marvel. The game runs on an RTX 2060 paired with a Ryzen 5 5600x:

That s all folks!

Comments